If you plan to attend the 2016 NFPA Conference and Expo in Las Vegas, June 13-15, we've included a registration link to the Expo below. We invite you to visit booth #823 to learn about Keltron's latest solutions and product enhancements for life safety event management at campuses and multi-building facilities.
New Product News
Our engineers have been busy…we've got upgrades and new solutions for all of our customers' needs:
New Product Enhancements:
- Keltron LS 7000 – we are pleased announce the summer release of version 5.0.10 of the Keltron LS 7000 software. It's all about usability and performance and it gets better every year.
- Keltron DataTap™ with DataText™ – full text device information from the Keltron mesh radio system displayed on the Keltron LS 7000 dispatcher screen. Find out why >
- New FACP Interfaces – to maintain our universal compatibility advantage, Keltron engineers continue to develop interfaces to now 70+ brands and models of alarm panels. See the list >
Under the Hood:
Coming this month - a new Keltron Web site
Coming this year - a significantly enhanced Keltron LS Net
We are pleased that the Keltron Active Network Radio System earned a JF-12 Certification that facilitates our ability to support fire and life safety alarm management of U.S. military facilities. Read more >
We are always pleased to welcome new customers and existing customers who enhance and upgrade their systems.
New campus and facility installations include:
- Brookhaven National Laboratory
- International Paper Company
- Sarah Lawrence University
- Carnegie Mellon University
- American University of the Caribbean
Major upgrades are underway at the University of Virginia, Florida State University, George Mason University, Syracuse University, Dartmouth College, US Coast Guard, and numerous municipalities in Illinois and New England.
To ensure that our customers are properly trained we offer a range of training options including complete installation and refresher courses. We also offer new sales and product training Webinars. To learn more or arrange training please call 781-916-2054 or email@example.com.
If you are planning to attend the upcoming 2016 NFPA Conference and Expo in Las Vegas, June 13-15, please visit Keltron's booth #823 to meet the Keltron team and learn how Keltron's solutions can benefit your company or organization.
You are receiving the Keltron Outputs newsletter because you have requested information from Keltron or you are listed as a contact for your company. Keltron will not sell, share or misuse your contact information.
We encourage you to forward your copy of Outputs to any colleagues who are interested in the life safety event management industry.