Keltron Outputs, Volume 28: May, 2022
It’s been way too long since we’ve been out and about in the industry. If you plan to attend the 2022 NFPA Conference and Expo in Boston, June June 6, 7 & 8, we look forward to reconnecting and we’ve included a registration link to the Expo below. We invite you to visit booth #719 to learn about Keltron’s latest solutions and product enhancements for fire and life safety event management at multi-building facilities and municipalities.
Exciting News for Keltron
In February, Keltron Corporation acquired the assets of MIJA, Inc., a leading manufacturer of medical, industrial, and fire protection pressure gauge applications. To learn more, read the press release>
New Product News
We didn’t waste time during the pandemic: our engineering team has been busy with new transceivers, new interfaces, new system enhancements, and new features – all developed to get the right information to the right people, at the right time.
- Keltron LS 7000 enhancements – Keltron’s latest software release includes enhanced customization and visibility, improved programming experience, functionality across the entire system and extensive updates to the history database. Exciting new features are in development for later in 2022.
- eltron IP transceivers – the Keltron NET9000 IP transceiver has received its UL 864 10th edition listing and is deployed successfully in all of our newest IP system installations. This newest Keltron transceiver combines multiple capabilities in a single transceiver. Included are serial data in, dry contacts in, relay outputs, IP output, and an optional cellular transmitter output to deliver true, dual-path signaling.
- More on the cellular backup to Keltron LS Net – for sites requiring multiple communications paths signaling, Keltron provides a cellular backup path for the Keltron LS Net Ethernet/IP transceivers using the DSC 3G4010CF-USA cell communicator. This extra protection ensures fire alarm monitoring during a network outage.
- Keltron RF/IP transceivers- the UL listed Keltron RF780F and RF740F dual-path radio/IP transceivers and the Keltron RF714F/RF718F hybrid transceivers are available for purchase now!
- Keltron DataTap™ with DataText™ – provides full text device information from addressable fire alarm systems via the Keltron mesh radio system, displayed on the Keltron LS 7000 dispatcher screen. Find out why>
- New FACP Interfaces – we now offer more than 90 FACP interfaces for all of Keltron’s transceivers. See the list>
We are always pleased to welcome new customers and existing customers who enhance and upgrade their systems. New campus and multi-building facility installations include:
- ·Villanova University
- Carleton College
- Centerra Gold, Inc.
- Argonne National Laboratory
Major upgrades are underway at Miami University of Ohio, McMurdo Station, Antarctica, University of Massachusetts, Dartmouth, Syracuse University, Colgate University, New York City Transit, and Consolidated Edison. Click here to see more>
After two years of virtual training, we are once again offering training at company headquarters in Waltham. To ensure that our customers are properly trained we offer a range of training options including complete installation and refresher courses. We also offer new sales and product training Webinars. To learn more or arrange training please call 781-916-2054 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit us in booth #719 at the 2022 NFPA Conference and Expo in Boston, June 6-8. Meet the Keltron and Keltron Gauges (formerly MIJA) teams, experience a demo and learn how our solutions can benefit your company or organization.
Click here to register for the NFPA Expo and we look forward to seeing you in Boston! >
We encourage you to forward your copy of Outputs to any colleagues who are interested in the life safety event management industry.
You are receiving the Keltron Outputs newsletter because you have requested information from Keltron or you are listed as a contact for your company. Keltron will not sell, share or misuse your contact information.