Keltron LS 7000 Alarm Management System
The Keltron LS 7000 Alarm Management System meets the mission critical needs of multi-building facilities and municipalities by providing direct and efficient access to event information and enabling the fastest response to fire, life safety, and security incidents.
The UL listed, network-compatible Keltron LS 7000 alarm management system’s suite of software applications provide alarm monitoring, dispatching, reporting and situational awareness.
- Universal Compatibility with over 95% of brands and models of FACPs and communications infrastructures
- Consistent Reliability UL listed, supervised system ensures essential dependability
- Maximum Accuracy provides operators with recognizable, event-specific information
- Exceptional Versatility includes a wide range of customizable programming to fit specific needs
- Unparalleled Flexibility offers a variety of applications and configurations
- Cost Effective leverages existing equipment investments
- Receives alarms from most industry standard communications technologies including Ethernet/IP, cellular, active network radio, digital communicators, direct wire, and coded signals
- Provides operators with event type, location, hazards, and other mission critical information and includes a wide range of operator overload prevention features
- Increases overall situational awareness with advanced monitoring and reporting features
Learn more about the unique and powerful features of the Keltron LS 7000 system download the data sheet →
The Keltron LS 7000 alarm management software is updated on a regular basis to enhance the user experience and improve the performance of this comprehensive and intuitive system for fire, life safety and security alarm management.
Explore some of the past releases:
Keltron LS 7000 Software Release Version 5.0.12 →
Keltron LS 7000 Software Release Version 5.0.11 →